Also, for those of you moving on to greener pastures, please consider donating your sick time to help your fellow pilots.
- FLL Capt Donald Geraghty (51870) is on leave.
- FLL FO Samuel Estrada (105356) His wife is battling cancer and he is battling an eye issue that has yet to be diagnosed. He is likely to miss significant time.
- CA Tomaselli FLL (67924) is out with a broken knee for next few months.
- MCO FO Paul Mauro (74475) Recently started cancer treatment. GoFundMe page
- FLL F/O John Cunningham (73002) had an eye injury and is on leave. He expects to be back early 2022.
- DFW Capt Russell Griffith (68177) was involved in a serious accident on his way to work in early November, he will be out of work for a year and possibly more.
- LAS Capt Sean Kiffor (60643) continues to undergo additional treatment and is currently unable to fly or teach. He will therefore have to resume his Medical Leave and will go back on LTD. Unfortunately, the sick hours currently in his bank will not be sufficient. Sean has a long road ahead of him and will need our help reaching this goal.
- MCO FO Blair Johnson (76142) required a third shoulder replacement recently and has exhausted his sick time.
- DTW Capt. Thomas Basham 71887 to the Time to Give page. Capt. Basham was in an accident last year that has required multiple back surgeries. He has depleted his sick bank and will be out for several more months recuperating.